“So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehen, Goodbye”
Farewell 2017, Welcome 2018…
And so, another year ends – ahead lies 2018 – full of promise, new beginnings, projects and plans.
What do you think will 2018 bring?
One thing is certain: 2018 will go by in a flash, and we will be left wondering how it could have passed so quickly!
So, get out your new diary now!
Start making the plans you have been putting off – make the time to do the things that are important to you.
Did you know that “Travel More” is one of the most common New Year Resolutions made?
It is right up there with Losing Weight, Saving Money, Being Happier, Exercising More, Drinking Less, Finding a New Job….
MY TIP TO YOU:
Get TRAVEL MORE onto your Resolution List for 2018 – it’s going to be the most enjoyable resolution to Keep!!
There are so many good reasons to add “Travel More” to your New Year Resolutions in 2018. Have you ever thought about all the things you gain when you travel?
10 Rewards of Travelling
- Health: Travelling reduces Stress.
- Relationships: Improve relationships by spending quality time together.
- Happiness: Increased pleasure in trying new things.
- Patience: Learning to accept things don’t always go to plan, but will still turn out ok.
- Friendships: Meeting new people from different walks of life.
- Knowledge: Developing a greater understanding of different cultures, places and people.
- Appreciation: Of what you have and what is important to you.
- Confidence: Getting out of your comfort zone is a sure way to develop confidence.
- Adaptability: Embrace opportunities to change plans, slow down, go off-the-beaten path.
- Perspective: Seeing and experiencing new places changes the way you think about life.
You can achieve so much when you travel – this is not just about the holiday. You will come away from your experience with more than just a bunch of photographs and souvenirs.
As your horizons expand, your natural curiosity and wonder about the world will continue to grow. Your desire to experience more, learn more and see more will only be satisfied with more – travel!
Travel is addictive – once you start you will want more. You will be determined and committed to making the travel plans happen.
So this year, pick a place and go! You won’t regret it!
This year TRAVEL MORE is at the top of Our Resolution List too.
We want to See, Feel, Live, Learn and Experience the world around us.
Last year, our new Travel Destination was Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. Santo is a beautiful Island filled with amazing sights and wonderful people. Keep an eye out for a future blog post on this incredible destination.
What will our next new destination be in 2018….? Find out later in the year!
Please share with us in the comments what your “someplace you’ve never been” was last year, or maybe what you would like it to be in 2018.
A Very Happy New Year to all our readers. May 2018 be full of all the things that bring you Joy.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive our blog by email each week, sign up here: